Sunday, December 2, 2012

How to change an upper ball joint on 1995 Honda Accord

Learn how to change the upper ball joint on a 1995 Honda Accord.  In the 90-02 Accords, the upper ball joint and A-arm were one piece, so you effectively have to change both.  The upper ball joint is welded into the A-arm, so you can't simple hammer out the ball joint and press in a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment